Tagged by aquathedgehog
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged
My questions are as follows:
1) What is your preferred art style? (Sprites, tracing, chibi, Scott Pilgrim, etc)
I draw in a few of my own different styles, generally ranging from semi-realistic to very cartoony, and as for medium I usually use pencils, pens, and COPICS.
2) What is your favorite food?
For breakfast, a Garden Skillet, for lunch, Pad Thai, for snacking, popcorn, for dinner, Marsala Chicken, and for dessert, Oreo Tempura.
3) Biggest fandom?
Harry Potter (although I admittedly favor the books over the movies by a significant margin)
4) What is your least favorite movie?
Crazy, Stupid, Love., Pretty in Pink, Ella Enchanted, The Tooth Fairy, When In Rome, and Catch and Release are the first films that come to my mind that I watched and then and there decided that I would never watch again. Oh, and normally I wouldn’t list a movie that I haven’t seen before, but the only reason that I haven’t seen this movie is because everyone I know who saw it forbid me from seeing it on the grounds that it would surely break my heart and crush my soul, so, I must also list The Last Airbender as one of my least favorite movies.
5) Least favorite book?
I’ve read several books that I thought were just plain stupid, like Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys, the first book in The Mediator series (sorry Meg Cabot, I love you, but that book was terrible), and (though it’s a manga, I’d still count it) The Gentlemen’s Alliance Cross, but there are other books that, though admirable in terms of literature, I didn’t enjoy personally, like The Red Badge of Courage and A Farewell to Arms.
6) How many siblings do you have?
I have two; one bro, one sis.
I would if I didn’t already own it.
8) What would you do if you met AquaTHedgehog in real life?
Cal, don’t act like we don’t know each other.
9) What is the story behind your URL?
I made it up. It was one of my names that I was going to use for an at OC some point, just ’cause I liked the way it sounded, but somehow it ended up being my username.
10) Draw or sprite me a picture. Whichever you wanna do. :3
Have some Ron and his licorice wands.
11) Why do you like AquaTHedgehog as someone to follow on Tumblr?
Because you one fly dude, homeskillet biscuit.
I tag criminy, spitfire71513, amberryblast, fairyopolis, robotbekah, icantusemyrealnameonhere, noirenesque, thenamesmadlibbs, geek-bait, muirin007, and randomlycloeee
Here I ask of you:
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it or not?
2. Do you have any actors or actresses that you strongly dislike? It’s nothing personal, it’s just that when they come up on the screen you feel your eyes start to squint and your nose begins scrunching up and the word “You again…” escapes your lips? (If not to this extreme, then just some celebrity you don’t particularly care for.)
3. Favorite smells…?
4. Have you ever had any of those really awkward touches? Like, somebody you wouldn’t usually hug you had to hug ’cause you were in one of those can’t-say-no-to-hugging situations? Or perhaps there was an awkward arm or leg touch and then this weird look passes between you two and then it is never spoken of again? (Until right now, that is.)
5. What was your favorite childhood play spot?
6. Do you know your blood type? If so, what is it?
7. Do you like your nose? Is it cute or no? Does it normally behave itself or do you have to discipline it on a regular basis? (It’s getting a little late, you guys. I can feel the night-blogging coming on…)
8. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid? What do you want to be now?
9. What is the best book that you’ve read in the past year?
10. Do you have attached or detached earlobes?
11. If the sky had to change to any other color but blue, what color would you pick? (And don’t give me all that crap about the sky being all those different colors, you dang well know what I mean.)